Topgolf Dishwasher ($300 Sign-On Bonus!) in Chesterfield, Missouri
New hires in the Heart of House (kitchen) will receive $100 after completing training and having active status for 30 days, and another $200 after they are employed for 90 days. The new hire will receive each bonus on the next regularly scheduled paycheck. Sign-On Bonus program only available for Heart of House (kitchen) hires at participating Topgolf venues. Valid through January 31, 2022.
Dishwashers are in charge of the dish pit and must ensure it remains clean, organized and in compliance of work safety regulations. They wash & sanitize cooking pots, pans, utensils, dishes, silverware and other service items as well as clean the floor and empty the trash.Some light food prep work may also be asked.
How You’ll Do It
• Maintain the dish pit to ensure the highest level of safety and sanitation
• Work as a team in a fast-paced environment
What We’re Looking For
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work under the direction of the Chefs
• Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
• Ability to stoop and bend
• Ability to work in high-temperature conditions (up to 100 degrees) for extended periods of time
• Hand coordination and dexterity for rapid production
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Locations US-MO-Chesterfield
Position Type Hourly
Category Kitchen Hourly
# of Openings 500
Address 16851 N Outer 40 Rd.